Commercial Property Insurance
How much business could we actually do without computers, files, furniture and product inventory? Protect these key components against the devastating effects of their loss with a commercial property insurance policy.
When most of us think of commercial property insurance, thoughts may gravitate towards large objects such as buildings. But it’s often the smallest pieces of commercial property that are most important to your business.
That’s why a great Protectors Insurance, LLC commercial property insurance policy will help you survive the loss of any vital property, whether large or small. With this policy, you will be protected for the replacement cost of all of your vital property.
Worried about the costs?
Don’t be. Commercial property insurance policies from Protectors Insurance, LLC are scalable to exactly what property you want covered, so you can keep control over your insurance costs.
Our business commercial property insurance can protect your business – from a minor setback to catastrophic loss. Even if you don’t own your building, lease a workspace, or work from home, business property insurance protects your business’ physical assets no matter where they are.
While commercial property insurance plans vary depending on the kind of business and type of property insured, they are usually categorized by the type of event leading to a loss, and by what specifically is insured, including:
- Destruction of your building and its contents by fire
- Damage to your documents, drawings or other valuable papers caused by a burst water pipe
- Outdoor sign or other property damaged in a storm
What Commercial Property Insurance covers
Small business property insurance is one of the most important investments ensuring the future of your business. Here are some of the important aspects of your business that commercial property insurance helps protect:
- Your building
- Your outdoor sign
- Your furniture and equipment
- Your inventory
- Your fence and landscaping
- Other’s property
The professionals at Protectors Insurance, LLC understand your business is unique. That’s why we take the time to help craft a commercial building insurance policy to fit your unique needs, offering a wide range of options that give you both flexibility and protection, at a price your business can afford.
Common types of coverage may also include:
- Completed value coverage to protect buildings in the process of construction that pays for the full value of the finished building in case it is destroyed.
- Updated building codes can add expense when repairing or replacing damaged or destroyed property—you’ll be covered.
- Loss of business income in case damage or destruction of business property results in billing problems or extended work stoppage (typically covers payroll,rental income and other expenses.)
- Equipment breakdown coverage for damage caused by electrical and mechanical equipment through explosions, breakdowns and electrical arcing.
- Flood insurance to cover losses to buildings and contents due to flooding, typically backed by the government supported National Flood Insurance Program.
- Earthquake or volcanic eruption, while rare, are covered by deductible based upon on a predetermined percentage of property value.
- Utility services failure or damage caused by power outage, water main break or natural gas transmission interruption.
- Inflation allowance adjusting property valuations to allow for increased construction costs due to inflation (usually set percentage based on the inflation index in the area.)