Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet
- prep 5 mins
- cook 45 mins
- total 50 mins
- 8 eggs (or use 4 eggs and 6 egg whites)
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 ounces diced cooked ham, bacon, or sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Fresh chives, for garnish (optional)
- Beat eggs, milk, and seasoned salt together in a large bowl. Stir in ham, cheese, and onion.
- Pour egg mixture into a greased 8-inch-square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until eggs are cooked and omelet is set.
- Cut into squares and garnish with chives, if desired.